DONNA'S DECEMBERSHOMEABOUTMESHOPCROCHET READSSTYLE BLOGSCURRENTLY READINGCONTACT

August 21, 2010

Donna's Decembers Autumn Update

Happy Saturday!

I have been so busy getting used to being back at school full time, planning out lessons, and crocheting, that the blog had to be pushed to the back burner this week. It's okay though! Things will slow down soon enough!

I just updated Donna's Decembers shop over at etsy! There are lots of autumn-friendly pieces ready for purchase! Also, the giveaway winner will be able to use their $20 credit towards ANY of the new or previously existing merchandise. They can even custom order a piece to their own liking! Have you entered the giveaway yet? You have until 7 p.m. Sunday night! I will be announcing the winner on Monday!

Here are a few of the updates:



I can't wait to make a matching set for myself! My classroom temperature is unpredictable, so it's nice keeping one of the cowls in my desk drawer just incase! They're so cozy and will last all autumn/winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment